• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was scoring runs for toffee in Futures while Edwards (in particular) and Sangha weren’t doing much at all. All done now anyway, can’t see them changing much barring injury. And even though I can’t cop the foetuses, I wouldn’t wish that on them

aussie tragic

International Captain
Geez Qld....89 all out last innings, now 6-97...and with 2 incumbant test batsmen as well. Need to keep this filth out of the Ashes

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Been some dire cricket from Queensland. Tom Andrews has bowled fairly well, kept things tight, but the QLD batsman have played him terribly. Good to see the SACAs on the other side of this for once

Top_Cat

QLD even managed to shell a couple early too. Damn.

From the highlights alone, comical levels of panic from the SACAs. I dunno what to say about the Andrews run-out.

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
What a farce. I know it shouldn't surprise me by now but it is still so miserable to watch. Other than Neser, it isn't even like Queensland bowled especially well either

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a terrible display of cricket all round.

The first three Queensland wickets were atrocious.

Spark

Global Moderator
I watched highlights fully expecting to see another display of complete ineptitude against the swinging ball.

Somehow it was worse than that.

stephen

I watched highlights fully expecting to see another display of complete ineptitude against the swinging ball.

Somehow it was worse than that.
The first three Queensland wickets were to absolutely terrible shots - Renshaw wafting outside off at the swinging ball, Burns mistiming a lofted drive to mid on and Labuschagne cutting a ball that wasn't there to cut. Truly terrible batting on day one.

stephen

Ok I just watched all the other wickets. Truly terrible batting on display. The pitch must have been holding up though given the number of players who spooned the ball to a fielder. Head's shot was probably the worst of the day. A wild windy waft at a short and wide ball which caught an edge straight through to the keeper.

trundler

The drops and run outs for schoolyard level. Holy ****. I only saw one ball worthy of a wicket in the highlights. Test regulars Labuschagne and Burns proving their worth.

stephen

The drops and run outs for schoolyard level. Holy ****. I only saw one ball worthy of a wicket in the highlights. Test regulars Labuschagne and Burns proving their worth.
The ball that got Heazlett was a jaffa. The other loose shots are probably in part due to sustained pressure buildup. The run rate was abominable yesterday.