• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
wa oughta work out what they want to do with their keepers and all rounders tbh
I think playing them all in this game made sense given how many players they had unavailable, but they definitely could have handled the keeping situation better. They're batting their best three keepers all in the top three, and gave the gloves to the one who is not only IMO the worst gloveman of the three but also undoubtedly the best batsman, who faced 621 balls last week for once out and is opening the batting. Surely giving Inglis the gloves and batting him a bit lower would've made a lot more sense; did he drop a few clangers against NSW or something?

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I swear the WA stream just gets worse and worse every season. They might as well just be using two tin cans the audio quality is so shoddy

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Waking up to SA with 1st innings points in the bag is one of the least likely things I expected this morning.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Abbott has really upped his game this season with the red ball, quite frankly he needed to. Definitely bowling better lengths, less boundary balls being offered up

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Watching the National Premier T20 cup, Camera angle is garbage but am liking the look of Joe Kershaw so far, wonder what sort of pace he operates at? Played a bit of Futures League cricket for ACT and has done reasonably well

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice ton to Michael Cranmer, played some nice powerful strokes, especially severe on anything wide of off. Good player, was a former national U19 representative and has been a stalwart of Adelaide grade cricket for a while now