• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just saw the replay of the Raphael dismissal, really poor to miss that. I do really like Holland. He seems to do this most years. Can't get a game at the start of the summer, but when the pitches dry out as the season progresses, he comes into his own.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great crowd today, good sight.

Carey clearly a far better player against spin than pace.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loved watching Weatherald bat on the highlights. Some big drives but one pull shot he played early was really special. SA might have stumbled on a real talent.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stoinis so squared up, makes me wonder he's managed to survive FC cricket with that technique.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
ACA Sheffield Shield All-Star Team of the Year
1 Cameron Bancroft (WA), 2 Ben Dunk (Tas), 3 Kurtis Patterson (NSW), 4 Travis Head (SA), 5 George Bailey (Tas, capt), 6 Jake Lehmann (SA), 7 Chris Hartley (Qld, vice-capt), 8 Joe Mennie (SA), 9 Joel Paris (WA), 10 Jackson Bird (Tas), 11 Scott Boland (Vic), 12 James Hopes (Qld).

Head shield player of the year.

Disappointed in the team of the year
Hopes in 12th man shocker
Renshaw outscored Bancroft as opener.
Lehmann was 11th highest run scorer
Head was 6th highest run scorer

Also no Hogan or Worrall third and fourth highest wicket takers and no spinner.

I feel like writing a letter or something
:)
Player voted, yeah?