• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At least Bosisto and Harris are the ones scoring runs, only ones i'd bet on to score any respectable amount this tournament.

adub

International Captain
The fact the CAXI top three have done sfa before today should be more a surprise. I said before Harris should have been doing much better especially. Had far too much exposure at this level not to turn in something like today's performance eventually.

Perhaps they'd just been found out by the extra pace of Starc and Patto and found today good but not express opening bowlers easier to navigate. Whatever the reason getting through their 50 overs and putting up a competitive total should be congratulated. Pick up an early wicket or two and it could get interesting. Bankstown's not the easiest place to chase sometimes.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Did you get on?

Looks like there might be a game on at Bankstown...
Yeah I got on mate, it just seemed really great odds. I would have got on at 1.67 tbh, scoring 3 or more from an over is never too hard in an ODI.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I could watch Maddo and Cowan bat all day.. But seriously, Maddo has looked great since I started watching.

Gnske

How despicable, trying to actually up the strike rate. Hopefully Cowan looked at Maddog scornfully after that.

Gnske

What happened? Would be so good if the CA XI will this. They definitely need Forkers out to have any sort of chance.
Was going along nicely really, put away a couple of bad balls early. Missed one pull then a few balls later decided the real method was coming half way down to slog it over midwicket and paid the price.

Bit of a pity really, wasn't looking too bad at all.

Gnske

Starc evidently didn't feel satisfied with chirping every single delivery at Ross the other day.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It is scary to think that SMarsh, Bancroft and MMarsh could potentially be in Australia's top 6.