• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Jon Holland Slow Pitch Checklist

[ ] LBW as someone works to leg
[X] Inexplicable bowled
[X] Caught behind off an underedged cut (possibly dropped by Wade)
[ ] LBW as someone squares up
[ ] caught in the deep.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lel Ross fined 20% of match fee for dissent for briefly looking down the wicket when given out then walking off without issue.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Brad McNamara starts talking about yorkers, and Ian Healy is the one speaking sense. FFS.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lel Ross fined 20% of match fee for dissent for briefly looking down the wicket when given out then walking off without issue.
That is full ******. If anything the kid deserves a medal for actually handing the decision as well and maturely as he did IMO.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Wade getting funky out of desperation. This could be fun, rather than all of today's anti-cricket.

ajdude

International Coach
jesus he's hitting them alright from the 10 minutes i've seen of him tonight, has the pitch quickened up a bit?

ajdude

International Coach
hah i love how that wagon wheel was for a right hander (off-side and leg-side in the appropriate areas) but had wade's shots as a left hander.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dreaming of a day where Steketee and Fekete can bowl to Foakes, Woakes and Stokes.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Value bet today in the CAXI vs Tasmania match is over 2.5 runs scored in the first over of the match paying $2.26 - Obviously more beneficial if Tassie bat and I think they will regardless of who wins the toss. CA XI are going to want to give their bowlers another opportunity and I think Tassie will want to give their bats the full 50 overs too.