• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia in India 2004 on Satellite TV (US)

Sehwag309

Banned
Apparently some poeple have called up SONY ELECTRONICS instead of SONY TV, mistake or just hoping they might show some crickiet :D :D

Terrific stuff

littlemaster

Cricket Spectator
Dishnetwork site hasn't updated anything and willow tv emailed me and said they are not showing the matches...so things don't look good.

NavUK

Cricket Spectator
Sehwag309 said:
Apparently some poeple have called up SONY ELECTRONICS instead of SONY TV, mistake or just hoping they might show some crickiet :D :D

Terrific stuff
I've just rung SONY TV ASIA here in England, they the woman has said "they are awaiting confirmation still but should know quite by the afternoon"

They are leaving it very late..............

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sehwag309 said:
Did u save it? I was gonna change it to Pathan-Gilchrist yorker anyways
Make that have done. :) Shame, I thought your old avatar fitted your username better - Sehwag309, a stroke from the innings...

Sehwag309

Banned
So Basically we are screwed in North America...

Biggest Game of the year, and we wont have LIVE coverage..coz some corrupted SOB's in India couldn't figure out just how much money needs to be revovled to show a test series..loosers

TendulkarFan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:
So Basically we are screwed in North America...

Biggest Game of the year, and we wont have LIVE coverage..coz some corrupted SOB's in India couldn't figure out just how much money needs to be revovled to show a test series..loosers
I usually don't care much about such things but this is making me sick to my stomach. I have waited for this since I was born!

Having said that, with the series being so high profile and the paying customers so desperate, I don't see how someone wouldn't just jump in and grab the rights at the last minute. We've still got a few hours to go...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Are Sky Sports not showing the series in the UK??

The most hyped up test series I have ever known tbh, It would be a shame to miss it

Sehwag309

Banned
TendulkarFan said:
I usually don't care much about such things but this is making me sick to my stomach. I have waited for this since I was born!

Having said that, with the series being so high profile and the paying customers so desperate, I don't see how someone wouldn't just jump in and grab the rights at the last minute. We've still got a few hours to go...
I have fractured my fingers by crossing them so hard

Sehwag309

Banned
ALL US VIEWERS,

Sony has said they will not cover the India-Australia matches in the US.

Please call the following folks in charge of SET in the US:

Charu Benegal: 212-833-7684
Monica Sadhu: 212-833-7834

Email: viewer_infoUSA@spe.sony.com

PLEASE CALL THEM and let them know of your interest in seeing the matches.

Leave a message if you get an answering machine.

As customers, we need to get the message across that they should show us the matches or give us a solid reason why they are not showing it. They have the international rights to these matches.

Forward this on to as many US cricket fans as you know.

Remember, if you want to be heard, speak up!

littlemaster

Cricket Spectator
Ok, so why doesn't dish network just buy the rights from Sony like Setanta did in the Uk? This is rubbish, I've been waiting to watch this series for a while and now nobody is showing it in the US?

Is nobody going to broadcast on the net? Something has to happen the demand is so high? Can someone give me some info?

Sehwag309

Banned
littlemaster said:
Ok, so why doesn't dish network just buy the rights from Sony like Setanta did in the Uk? This is rubbish, I've been waiting to watch this series for a while and now nobody is showing it in the US?

Is nobody going to broadcast on the net? Something has to happen the demand is so high? Can someone give me some info?
..thats what all cricket msg boards are discussing

http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/list/s119.php?f=118&sid=119

littlemaster

Cricket Spectator
sehwag, is there no other option to watch these games. I mean price isn't a huge issue i'm dying to watch this series?

Sehwag309

Banned
Dear RB

In case you have not received the other notice that was sent to you;

Thank you for expressing your concerns and interest in the DISH Network. Customer input is an important tool in our efforts to continuously improve the quality of the DISH Network service.

On Wed 10/05, the India vs Australia cricket match has been added to the schedule at 12:00 ET on channels 457/471.

At DISH Network we appreciate the time customers take to email their concerns. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

Echostar Satellite LLC

Quality Assurance Department

dishquality@echostar.com

ReallyCrazy

Banned
so they are showing it eh? Thats cool i can catch some of it.

but i got tests coming up which i gotta study for and thats more important.

littlemaster

Cricket Spectator
So, with all this confusion, dish network is going to show the matches?

How come they haven't updated their website (showing their going to broadcast the matches)?

If all this is true dishnetwork is my savour. Thank you and sehwag please confirm that all this is true.

babloo

Cricket Spectator
Sorry guys but i just talk to dishnetwork and they said they r not showing this event it's a mistake on guide. can some one else call and check olease.

NikhilN

International Regular
Sehwag309 said:
Dear RB

In case you have not received the other notice that was sent to you;

Thank you for expressing your concerns and interest in the DISH Network. Customer input is an important tool in our efforts to continuously improve the quality of the DISH Network service.

On Wed 10/05, the India vs Australia cricket match has been added to the schedule at 12:00 ET on channels 457/471.

At DISH Network we appreciate the time customers take to email their concerns. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

Echostar Satellite LLC

Quality Assurance Department

dishquality@echostar.com

On my guide it shows up for a sec and then goes away