• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asia cup 2022

cnerd123

likes this
Such a classic Pakistan performance today. From the top order failures to the fast bowlers slogging sixes, amazing new ball bowling, wides, misfields, cramps and slow overrate.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dont mind the free hit approach by Jaddu there. 7 off 5 is still not bad odds and DK is in the hut but execution was shockingly lacking there. If the ball is not there, you nudge it, surely, instead of trying to tonk a yorker.

subshakerz

International Coach
These misfields and no-balls are so ridiculously stupid for this level of professional cricket. Pakistan gave around 10 runs and as usual are equally to blame for their tight spot.

Xuhaib

International Coach
These misfields and no-balls are so ridiculously stupid for this level of professional cricket. Pakistan gave around 10 runs and as usual are equally to blame for their tight spot.
It's OK I enjoyed the bowling effort apart from Rauf who asusual bottled a tight situation.

subshakerz

International Coach
Congrats India.

I actually thought Pakistan bowled better but their fielding let them down massively and India just batted calmer.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Congrats India.

I actually thought Pakistan bowled better but their fielding let them down massively and India just batted calmer.
Pandaya was the difference played like a superstar he is.

Naseem was fire throughout bowler of the game IMO

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Well done, Pandya. I think he's just about up there with Stokes as the premier all-rounder in cricket today. It would be something to see him back in the Test setup.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I hope India realizes the folly of carrying all of Chahal Avesh Arshdeep and Bhuvi is not gonna help. I would definitely get in either Shardul or D Chahar somehow for Avesh. Its not just that they cant bat, each of them is an absolute liability on the field too. And we definitely took it easy after 128/9 and it almost bit us in the ass there. Hopefully they learn from these.

Pak have been really good but I also think they are extremely one dimensional. I almost feel not playing bilaterals against India is helping them, coz the Indians are just not that used to these bowlers while other sides probably are and we seem to struggle against them as almost everytime we face them as they are all a bit unorthodox in their own ways and while they are playable once you are used to them, its still hard when you play them like once in 2 years. I feel in all the micro and psycho analysis that goes on about India's performances against Pak in the last 8 years or so, this is one thing that will be forgotten. But to me, it is the one clear reason we struggle against this attack.