• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Articles by Jager

Jager

International Debutant
Stop writing about things I've been talking about in the last week to a much better standard than I ever could. :(

Joking, this is some genuinely accomplished writing. If you can spread the word about your blog maybe this won't be strictly non-moneymaking for long.
Hahaha appreciate it mate! It would be nice but it's hard to spread the word, I'm not fussed though.

mullarkey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Not sure what the rules are regarding this - I've been writing a lot recently for my blog & I thought I'd share my cricket articles here.

I am studying journalism at La Trobe in Melbourne, but these pieces are purely for fun/entertainment. They aren't related to coursework or moneymaking in any way.

I'm always open to criticism & feedback, I want to become a better writer. Please go ahead.

Current
The Brothers Compton - The Brothers Compton | sportsreligious

-----

Archive

Bailey's Defining Summer - Bailey's Defining Summer | sportsreligious

When Steyn Wasn't Worthy - When Steyn Wasn't Worthy | sportsreligious

A Sobering Thought on Clarke - A Sobering Thought on Clarke | sportsreligious

The Archie Jackson Way - The Archie Jackson Way | sportsreligious

Khawaja Over Cowan a Sideways Selection - Khawaja Over Cowan a Sideways Selection | sportsreligious
Will read all the articles but went first for the subject that appealed most 'The Archie Jackson way'. Excellent piece, the story about the towel was deeply moving.

Jager

International Debutant
Probably my favourite out of all that I've written. What a young man/player he was.