• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
i am in the year 2011. i noticed that there is still spinner dominance. check this out. world rankings at April 2011. the top 4 are spinners.7 and 8 are also spinners. the second pic is the #1 spinner

Attachments

IanBell

Cricket Spectator
I love this game!

Just bought ICC 2005, thought it might be worth the plunge. Playing my first game as Warwickshire & England.

What drama! Chasing 549 to win, the Aussies fall short - I had two days to bowl them out, but it took an age to take the first wicket.

Who said the King of Spain wasn't a match winner? Some game this one, considering England having to do without Freddie (muscle strain)

Can't beat realism eh?

http://www.geocities.com/ifeanyi4ever/summary.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/ifeanyi4ever/gilo.JPG

How do you attach them as thumbnails, by the way?

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
IanBell said:
Just bought ICC 2005, thought it might be worth the plunge. Playing my first game as Warwickshire & England.

What drama! Chasing 549 to win, the Aussies fall short - I had two days to bowl them out, but it took an age to take the first wicket.

Who said the King of Spain wasn't a match winner? Some game this one, considering England having to do without Freddie (muscle strain)

Can't beat realism eh?

http://www.geocities.com/ifeanyi4ever/summary.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/ifeanyi4ever/gilo.JPG

How do you attach them as thumbnails, by the way?
You upload them to the forums with the "Manage Attachments" link.

Cool game, though. Viva el Ashley!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope Giles bowled Round the wicket...otherwise it virtually impossible to get LBW's as a left arm orthodox bowler.
and I know..as i am one.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Played about 3 or 4 close matches today...

Beat England by one run in the 3rd ODI to take the 3 match series

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Made a pretty quick 50 with Brad Hodge today. Probably not the fastest, but still quite quick.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Nice innings mate, still only one the 6 suggests that the issue of not enough sixes hasn't been resolved

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Hoggy31 said:
Nice innings mate, still only one the 6 suggests that the issue of not enough sixes hasn't been resolved
It's certainly better than before. I've had several innings where batsmen have hit 2 or 3 sixes - something which didn't happen before. I usually get at least 2 in a normal OD innings.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Dasa said:
It's certainly better than before. I've had several innings where batsmen have hit 2 or 3 sixes - something which didn't happen before. I usually get at least 2 in a normal OD innings.
It's still not good enough. They said it was fixed. 0 6s in a 63 off 24? If Cairns,Flintoff,Gilly ever did that you would expect lots of 6s not 1 or 2.

SteveG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Dasa said:
I have to agree...I feel there are more 6's in 2005, I average 3-4 in a ODI if its a good batting strip.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Having just taken the 6th wicket with the score at 524, the Essex bowlers must have been pleased to see Flintoff striding to the wicket to join Gilchrist :p

Attachments

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
superkingdave said:
Having just taken the 6th wicket with the score at 524, the Essex bowlers must have been pleased to see Flintoff striding to the wicket to join Gilchrist :p
Batting down to 9, I see?

King_Ponting

International Regular
anyone one else noticeing that in 4 day and one day games the MOM always goes to batsmen and in 20/20's the bowlers always get it??? I had a bowler take 5 for 14 in a one dayer and a batsman that made 73* was apparently the better performer. However in a 20/20 one of my bowlers took 3 fer and one of my batsman scored 110* and the bowler got the award...... Anyone one else noticed this... (ICC2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.