• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Code:
End of Over 41: 134-7, runrate=3.27, reqrunrate=5.89 (186-10) 
Brooker 6-1-19-3 
Livermore* 29 (54 balls) 
Wise 0 (0 balls)

Last Wicket: Knight c. Reed b. Brooker 0 (FOW: 134/7)

40.6 [B]W[/B] Brooker to Knight 
   [B][COLOR="Red"] He's gone for the big hit but has been caught on the boundary! [/COLOR][/B]
40.5 . Brooker to Knight 
    Bit of extra pace there I think. Knight leaves it alone. 
40.4 . Brooker to Knight 
    Quick delivery, nipped away, bit of lift, left for Gonasilan to field. 
40.3 . Brooker to Knight 
    Wide of off, cut straight to backward point. 
40.2 [B]W[/B] Brooker to Gaskin 
    [COLOR="red"][B]He's gone for the big heave, but it's gone way up in the air. Curtis gets himself underneath it and pockets the chance with glee. Out! [/B][/COLOR]
40.1 [B]W[/B] Brooker to Nicholl 
    [COLOR="red"][B]Gone! Good ball on the stumps, Nicholl trying to defend to the on side, misses the line of the ball and gets hit on the pad in line with the stumps. A loud appeal and given. [/B][/COLOR]
Now very large favourite

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Scaly piscine said:
Indeed, given the way the match has gone so far and that the pitch is obviously bowler friendly (it's actually green in case you missed what I said earlier) I'd make Mahindinho slight favourite (unless your death bowlers are crap).
Last time I checked, only 3 wickets had fallen - 129/4 was much healthier, and now it's 134/7 off 41!

Brooker (attacking superb/qual FM) has just come on and managed a triple-wicket maiden! :laugh:

Last two bowlers are Brooker and Gibb (defensive strong FM), so I reckon I'm back on top.

This game's bloody brilliant - I'm going to have to buy Allan a few pints when I next see him!

PY

International Coach
superkingdave said:
Magloire's hit the stamina wall, so i need him to get out sharpish to have any chance
100 off 10 overs might make things exciting with 8 in hand.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
superkingdave said:
Magloire's hit the stamina wall, so i need him to get out sharpish to have any chance
Ah, I see. Still, as long as you're within 100 runs at the 40-over mark with 7 or 8 wickets in hand, it's going to be very interesting...I look forward to the updates!

Brooker's just got another to leave them 142/9 after 43. Some people are on the pitch...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
Well Magloire obliged and we're 180-2 after 35. Need 126 off 15 at 8.40
Looks like you'll probably get to under 100 off 10, which is gettable on a high scoring pitch, if you get it under 90 off 10 it would make it much more likely.

Still after your opponent's collapse...

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Mahindinho said:
Brooker's just got another to leave them 142/9 after 43. Some people are on the pitch...
...and Gibb pulls off a stunning caught & bowled to bag the last. 143ao, so that's a 43-run win for me :)

Phew!

Looks as though it's over to superkingdave for the rest of the afternoon's entertainment...

EDIT: Thanks for all the updates, guys. Muchly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.