• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems like most of the Australian matches are without commentary. Whenever something stuffs up, the Australian matches get affected as they are played first, but they usually fix it up before my matches (my team's in WI).

Had a look at the Australian cup results, looks like almost all of the bot teams lost, so I think I'll play on 'Take it Easy'. I'm hoping for a big win - set all my players to aggressive or v. aggressive and will bowl my openers right through. Hopefully it doesn't backfire...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pity about the site being down, I came home from dinner wanting to see how I went

Scaly piscine

Site is back up now, is there anyway of seeing a scorecard whilst the game is ongoing as opposed to the commentary?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
It's a green pitch as well.

15-4 after 5 overs :(

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL! 15-5 after 6.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha Jamee, you're getting annihilated (sorry :p). Are you sure you didn't confuse your bowlers for batsmen and vice-versa or something...? All the bot pitches are green btw. EDIT: Oh, you're not playing a bot. Bad luck. :p

This is a bit dodgy, they said they'd catch up all the games but the Australian matches still seem to be stuck. Oh well, as long as mine starts on time I'll be happy.

Last edited:

andyc

Adamc said:
Haha Jamee, you're getting annihilated (sorry :p). Are you sure you didn't confuse your bowlers for batsmen and vice-versa or something...? All the bot pitches are green btw. EDIT: Oh, you're not playing a bot. Bad luck. :p

This is a bit dodgy, they said they'd catch up all the games but the Australian matches still seem to be stuck. Oh well, as long as mine starts on time I'll be happy.
Yeah mine says the game is underway but nothing's happening.

Scaly piscine

Hmm didn't know I had Flintoff playing for me:

"mistimes his shot and the ball flies into the member's area for 6."

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Bleh, looks like WI is getting no commentary as well. Hopefully they'll sort it out before the league matches on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.