• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [10/08/07] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
You lose 5% of the transfer fee. You're still able to bid 150k more than your bank balance though.

I don't know what the gun batsman is like, that's why I'm anxious to see him listed. He's got a massive wage so he might go cheap, but he's in an NT obviously.
Any hints as to who it might be? From what country? :p

I have a guyi could probably get at least 1m for if needed. Obviously i wouldnt sell Hook.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, if I tell you the country it'll give it away. Want to keep this a mystery until he's listed.:p It shouldn't take long to work it out though, I've given enough clues already.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Just noticed two experience pops following Sunday's cup game - Cuss to proficient and Watkins to mediocre.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha there's some guy in the Aussie sleding boards who logged in to his account and noticed that his whole team had been replaced.

I have a big problem. I logged on to Battrick at around 5pm on 30/01/07 today and everything was normal. A few minutes after logging in, the Battrick site wouldn't work for a while. I couldn't log in or do anything. I have logged in again around 2 hours later to find my team name changed, my ground name changed and my players names and stats changed (worse off too! My finances have also changed. I believe I have swapped teams with another manager but I am not sure. I did a search for my old team and couldn't find it so I am quite worried that I have lost everything. I am just wondering if anyone else has come across this as well and could help me out as I would dearly love to have my Bogan XI team back.
Haha, that's gotta sting.

mikeW

Adam is this the guy?

Anthony Wheat ((64299))
LH Batsman, LF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and respectable experience.

Part of the South Africa squad
Plays For: Arsenal 11z
Nationality: South Africa
Battrick Rating: 202,223
Wages: £124,813 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: miraculous
Batting: sensational Concentration: miraculous
Bowling: worthless Consistency: wonderful
Fielding: mediocre

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Code:
Aviksha Malik - 22 yo, BT Rating=369,879
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, worthless batting form, worthless bowling form, sublime
A cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and quality experience.
*cough*histeamhasbeenbotted*cough*

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Smart kid. His NT manager says his BTR isn't boosted by secondaries so I'm interested to see what he's like.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Ryno says Willetts isn't the best batsman in the England NT, so he most likely just has elite+++ secondaries.

mikeW

Code:
Aviksha Malik - 22 yo, BT Rating=369,879
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, worthless batting form, worthless bowling form, sublime
A cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and quality experience.
*cough*histeamhasbeenbotted*cough*
How do you find out teams have been botted? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.