• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Apology

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
I'm extremely sorry about disappearing without notice.I know i should have informed the higher powers b4 leaving...but theres not much one can do when the motherboard screws up and the nearest WCCC members' phone numbers are stored on the HD.And i couldnt possibly ask for a replacement for the pc's motherboard when they were contemplating cutting me off Cable TV and the music system.

I,TBY,solemnly swear i shall never disappear again.

P.S : put me in line [last in line coz i dont deserve to get in front of ppl who've waited a long time]

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you will be given worcestershire im pretty sure mate, no one on the waiting list wants them at the moment, you will have to wait for blewy's confirmation though.

Cloete

International Captain
OMG!!! UR BAK!!!! YAY :D:D!! it's gr8 to have u bak m8. will have fun talking to u on MSN again :D :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am sure we can organise something mate

but please do tell if u are going to go missing again.

Rich2001

International Captain
trueblueyork said:
I'm extremely sorry about disappearing without notice.I know i should have informed the higher powers b4 leaving...but theres not much one can do when the motherboard screws up and the nearest WCCC members' phone numbers are stored on the HD.And i couldnt possibly ask for a replacement for the pc's motherboard when they were contemplating cutting me off Cable TV and the music system.

I,TBY,solemnly swear i shall never disappear again.

P.S : put me in line [last in line coz i dont deserve to get in front of ppl who've waited a long time]
When I spoke to Sriram he said you was just away doing exams etc for around 3 months?

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
Yeah,that was why I couldnt ask my parents to replace the motherboard,i was apologizing for leaving without prior notice.