• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone know when the results for 2023 ballot for Lords?

cricketwidow1970

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys, trying to get tickets for my hubby's birthday next year for the ashes at Lord's. Entered the ballot but have no idea when the results are released. Does anyone know? I

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi guys, trying to get tickets for my hubby's birthday next year for the ashes at Lord's. Entered the ballot but have no idea when the results are released. Does anyone know? I
When I signed up, the email I got from Lord's said that the results would come out "toward the end of November" - so it must be pretty soon. Good luck!

cricketnewbie2022

Cricket Spectator
Hi there. Yes I am as I can no longer make it due to work. They are not releasing the tickets until end of March. I have 2 tickets in the Compton lower stand row 10.

Fatrobo

Cricket Spectator
They are definitely for sale and for face value. Can do via a resale site so all are covered, but as I only have a booking email at the minute it's prob a bit early. Thanks.
Don't suppose you know the details of this resale site? I was also unsuccessful in the ballot. Kind of stinks something as prestigious as the Ashes being left to the chance of a ballot.

Davidk88

Cricket Spectator
Are you thinking of selling your tickets for day 2? I would be interested
Pls keep in touch Rebecca as I have 2 x Lord’s Ashes tix for each of days 1 (Wed 28 June) and day 4 (Sat 1 July) potentially available - won them recently in the ballot, but may not be able to travel (from home in Australia) after all. Would sell them on at face value $170. Top of the Compton stand, behind the bowler’s arm facing the Pavilion. Great seats, I hope I can go tbh!!! Are you able to DM me on this site somehow? Let me know an email address for you perhaps. Thx

Davidk88

Cricket Spectator
Pls keep in touch @cricketwidow as I have 2 x Lord’s Ashes tix for each of days 1 (Wed 28 June) and day 4 (Sat 1 July) potentially available - won them recently in the ballot, but may not be able to travel (from home in Australia) after all. Would sell them on at face value $170. Top of the Compton stand, behind the bowler’s arm facing the Pavilion. Great seats, I hope I can go tbh!!! Are you able to DM me on this site somehow? Let me know an email address for you perhaps. Thx

mwebb

Cricket Spectator
Pls keep in touch @cricketwidow as I have 2 x Lord’s Ashes tix for each of days 1 (Wed 28 June) and day 4 (Sat 1 July) potentially available - won them recently in the ballot, but may not be able to travel (from home in Australia) after all. Would sell them on at face value $170. Top of the Compton stand, behind the bowler’s arm facing the Pavilion. Great seats, I hope I can go tbh!!! Are you able to DM me on this site somehow? Let me know an email address for you perhaps. Thx
Hi David/ anyone else with Lord's Ashes tickets. I'd be looking to buy, so please let me know if you're selling!