• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andy Flower as a wicket keeper ?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2012/2013 would be around the time that the group consensus around MSD's keeping skills were probably at it's lowest

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
So, like then nobody exactly agree on his keeping qualities; and the opinions vary from capable to a burden with more people tending towards the latter..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I remember reading a piece on the sportstar where he himself talked about how he improved as a keeper coz it did not come naturally to him. I think he turned himself into a decent to good keeper around the late 90s and early 00s but then the incidents happened and his career was cut short.

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
Was Wayne James any good as a gloveman? Never seen him. Could his batting have averaged out to mid 20s with more chances?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I remember reading a piece on the sportstar where he himself talked about how he improved as a keeper coz it did not come naturally to him. I think he turned himself into a decent to good keeper around the late 90s and early 00s but then the incidents happened and his career was cut short.
By the time he 'retired' from international cricket he wasn't keeping anymore anyway because Taibu was around and far better than him at it.

He didn't keep much in the CC or the SS after that either.