• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time XI Tournament

Victor Ian

International Coach
The what for this is as agonising as when I was waiting for the aus sa series to come about. Almost expecting to discover badman, miller and Wayne have been banned for a year after first series. Actually, that would make a great SIM element for series', if players could sustain injuries or be banned and stuff.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The what for this is as agonising as when I was waiting for the aus sa series to come about. Almost expecting to discover badman, miller and Wayne have been banned for a year after first series. Actually, that would make a great SIM element for series', if players could sustain injuries or be banned and stuff.
Haha, well you'll be happy to know I started the actual simming today. There'll still be some sort of gap between me starting simming the first round and NUFAN posting up match reports, but we're getting there. :)

Victor Ian

International Coach
Anything yet?

No pressure, but I need this. Carlton are bottom of the AFL ladder and looking like never recovering. Australia ODI are pathetic and look like staying pathetic for a long time yet. Australia are about to exit the World Cup because no one knows how to score a goal without the umpire giving it to them.

Then again, maybe I should not ask for this. Likely to see all the Australian teams bundled out in the first round with my supporter form lately.