• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All-Time Trading Game

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FWIW am willing to trade Wasim or Waqar for a good keeper and a weaker bowler. Offer me away.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
It is very tempting. But there are some players I'm more interested in atm and Hadlee is my only bargaining chip lol

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who wants a taste of my hot fresh double spinner combo

any 2 of Ashwin/Bedi/Chandrasekhar folks and all I ask for in return is a solid quickie who can bat a bit, I'm thinking a Tate, Chris Cairns, Streak type to pair up with Kapil

this is 2 for 1 fun folks you cant beat this deal

Flem274*

123/5

Counter offer?

Murali for Garner and Gibbs?
Murali is my one bowling ace. I need to get Malinga out of the team while retaining Murali so Herath is my bargaining chip here. Time for you lot who profess to love Sir Fatty so much to fight over him.

Wish ***** was in this. He'd give me Hadlee.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Murali is my one bowling ace. I need to get Malinga out of the team while retaining Murali so Herath is my bargaining chip here. Time for you lot who profess to love Sir Fatty so much to fight over him.

Wish ***** was in this. He'd give me Hadlee.
Way I see it is you need pacers. Herath is a great spinner. Giving me Murali for a great pacer + something else makes sense, I think. Tell me what you need the something else to be.

With my original offer, you get two great pacers, plus almost an equivalent batsman in Weekes/Walcott for Sanga. If you want me to sweeten the deal, tell me what you want.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Herath is not a great spinner.

Grumpy, which one of your quicks would you take for a spin bowling upgrade in Herath? Bit annoyed you didn't select Bruce Taylor because he'd be a good trade but thinking along the lines of Cowie or Bond?