• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**All Managers Read**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**all Managers Read**

As suggested by Marc:

For the completion of the season, the schedule will be altered as follows.

* Games will be run on Saturdays and Wednesdays every week.
* Deadlines will be Friday and Tuesday night (12 midnight UK time).
* Pitch conditions must be named 24 hours before the deadline.

This new arrangement will be much easier on me too, especially considering the Dev League restarts in a couple of weeks.

Comments? Complaints? Agreement?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok boys and girls

The website is updated.

League for the Ages

Aside from today's results being up, the schedule has been updated.

Once again, the games will be simmed on Saturday and Wednesday every week. This should give managers more than ample time to sort everything out.

The next Test will not be until next week Wednesday. This is because if I were to set it at Saturday it would be too soon, considering that we are a couple of managers short.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Glad to see it continuing Liam - I think all things have a few teething problems, but we can smooth them all out.