• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Akhtar and Asif in the news again

pup11

International Coach
Asif might have said to Akthar that you are the one who made me do drugs and that might have pissed off Akthar :lol:, but seriously whats wrong with this man{Akthar} why does he keep on behaving like a dickhead all the time.

pasag

RTDAS
We know they took nandrolone, I was speaking about what Akhtar said to Asif during his debut?
Haha, whoosh.

Anyways, I once smashed my brother in the head with a cricket bat by accident, so I'll wait till more reports come out or an investigation starts before making any judgements.

adharcric

International Coach
pasag said:
Anyways, I once smashed my brother in the head with a cricket bat by accident, so I'll wait till more reports come out or an investigation starts before making any judgements.
:laugh:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Nah, its official that it wasn't an accident according to my news source. Though wouldn't be surprised if the PCB changed their statement.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, whoosh.

Sent a girl to hospital with a cricket bat once. By accident.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Agree with Jono I always felt they didn't get along, heard an interview by Shoaib a few months back and when he was asked about his oponion on Asif he replied "Decent bowler but will get murdered in subcont with this (lack of) speed"

Xuhaib

International Coach
Why did Shoaib need to use a weapon anyway? Is he not the tough guy he tries to make himself look to be?

pup11

International Coach
This might very well be the end of Akthar's international career,or do you guys think otherwise?