• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adventures on International Cricket Captain 2019

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Guess it was a flat wicket all along and AI had them set aggressive fields going for the win which resulted in a big fast start for India. Think England Vs India Chennai 2008, same template.

Bittu65

Cricket Spectator
Can anyone tell me tips,how should i bowl on a flat pitch. I have taken madhya pradesh.i score 300 every time but i am not good at bowl.is there any way to analyse batsman weakness.or how should we bowl to batsman good at playing frontfoot or backfoot.???.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol.. the sim seems to think Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Rishab Pant and Kuldeep Yadav are absolute guns. But I have seen Kohli, Smith fail like no one's business. Think botth of them average below 50 and I am in the year 2023. Root and KW seem to be on fire though. RSA is ridiculously strong for whatever reason. They blanked us (India) 3-0 in RSA. NZ blanked us 2-0 in NZ too, so some things do seem real. :laugh:

Well, we are in actual 2023 but RSA being great aside and Smith coming back to form, the sim seems to know what it's doing? ?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think in a 2014 game once I had Daryl Mitchell averaging 70 in tests
ol.. the sim seems to think Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Rishab Pant and Kuldeep Yadav are absolute guns. But I have seen Kohli, Smith fail like no one's business. Think botth of them average below 50 and I am in the year 2023. Root and KW seem to be on fire though.
ICC Sim knows better than CW apparently.