• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adelaide Oval

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Question for our South Aussies here......

CA released a surprise extra round of Ashes tickets this morning and I notice that there are seats available at AO in the stand that was supposedly not going to be finished in time for the Ashes. Any news on this from some locals?? Is this stand completely finished or what??

Also, is there any cricket going to be played on it before the test match?? Looks like the Redbacks are playing their SS games in Glenelg?? Very interested to know what the drop in wicket plays like and some reports in general on the renno's.

PS,

So Max or anyone else that missed out on tickets, get onto Ticketmaster quick smart and see what's left.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't actually miss out, it's just that I had to wait till day 4 and we still haven't had confirmation that our seats will be ready to sit in when the match starts (but that didn't stop them taking our money), of course I appreciate the concern as always mate :D. I think I'll just wait and see how those go, and if it doesn't work out I'll just head up to Melbourne on day 3 or whatever and get general admission.

Daveyboy

Cricket Spectator
We have double booked accommodation in error and so have a spare hotel room for 5 nights - Check in 4th December - check out 9th December. Please contact me if interested on 0401 278 562

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone know WTF is going on down in Adelaide? Just heard rumour that they haven't got any grass on the outfield as it hasn't taken.........we're playing a test match there in 3 1/2 weeks FFS.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Just read an article saying most of the stuff (including grass) should be ready by the next SS game, and that the southern stand will be completed about a week out from the test match

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting, all 6 wickets today fell to spin on day 1, could be in for an interesting test match