• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Account Locked

dezza

Cricket Spectator
maybe u should have just stuck with your team.. A good manager would have easily fixed the side..

It will take along time to get to where i am now in the game..

So i cant just get a new team, and be happy

dezza

Cricket Spectator
they just banned me from the forums for a few days or weeks or whatever

but nothing has been as serious as losing my team.. This is just a banning from the game i assumme..

I still cant believe that i have had 7 warnings...

Id like to know what they were for

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
maybe u should have just stuck with your team.. A good manager would have easily fixed the side..

It will take along time to get to where i am now in the game..

So i cant just get a new team, and be happy
This all begs the question...exactly how far have you got with the game? You're an Aussie, so I'd assume Div III at least?

*searches*

You're not dezza of Speed Blitz Blues, are you? Bloody hell, but that's a lot of transfers!

dezza

Cricket Spectator
lol, yeh thats me.. I am div 4.. But i have stuck around in div 5 for a while to continue to earn easy money.

And yes, i have made alot of transfers... Hence my recent 5 mil bank

I was going to buy a young gun and train him and get him to the u19 / international side

nibbs

International Captain
pfft,,, you guys are idiots..

you dont even know the severity of the rules i have broken. Maybe cause your jealous that im further then you in the game and thats why u think i should be deleted..

tbh, you've got it all wrong. all wrong like donkey kong, what!

dezza

Cricket Spectator
yeh, i realised that..

i looked at your pictures and some of them say "international captain" etc..

i was like :blink: + 8-)

congrats on that though.. im still biting my nails waiting for some news..

nibbs

International Captain
lol, yeh thats me.. I am div 4.. But i have stuck around in div 5 for a while to continue to earn easy money.

And yes, i have made alot of transfers... Hence my recent 5 mil bank
I came second in Div II NZ last season. The season before I reached the cup semi finals. Yeah, it was good :happy: :happy: :happy:

dezza

Cricket Spectator
lol, none the less.. they are better then me.. hahaha

div 2 sounds like fun,,,

well, it would be good for me until i see the results at the end of the day hehe