• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AB de Villiers now the one and only "AB"

Antihippy

International Debutant
I mean if you want to compare records against the west indies I bet AB de villier has a waaaaay better record against them compared to allan border.

In fact in both ODIs and Tests AB de villiers averages 40 and 45 more respectively than Allan border.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If not reddit, How about Pakpassion?

AB batting like Rohit Sharma
we are so lucky to have witnessed the likes of AB and Rohit
Salute to AB the legend. Well deserved. Only batsman I have seen close to him in pure talent is Shoaib Malik
I have never seen anythin like AB
AB's record might get broken soon, and that's why I rate Lala's * fastest century much higher than either AB or Corey's
Afridi can dismiss AB better than Narine and other bowlers and i am not kidding. ABD and Dilshan struggle against Afridi bowling
Note the widespread use of "AB" to refer to AB.

*Lala= Afridi

I'll probably do ICF next

Swingpanzee

International Regular
made me lol.

Also can't really respect AB's knock, it has destroyed the sanctity of the sacred format #bleedbluethoughtslol

then again this is a new era and i am but a plebeian in this harsh grim world.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
And the old AB only had to face a really weak era of WI quicks. Amrose, Garner, Walsh and that overrated hack Marshall. Pfft.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
FTR - as much as I love DeVilliers, the real AB would've averaged approx 80 in the modern era.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sure you're not getting strike rate and average mixed up?Because ARB might have struck at 80 against the windies attack.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
People are actually using this performance against AB like he's Sangakkara. LOL, he's definitely made it.

Flem274*

123/5
Bashed a team down in the doldrums too hard. Big no no. Hundreds against Australia and respectable 50s against Bangladesh are how you become truly respected.