• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Just depressing really. I must be the only guy around who just really hates Brad Johnson, he's such a goofy looking ****. Annoys the **** out of me, why'd he have to kick the winner :(
Goood player that Johnson.

Should have won by more today, really. Melbourne aren't good, but neither are we I suppose.

cameeel

International Captain
Shattering loss to Clapingham 1778 - 1763, was cruelled by Kerr having a shocker Pavlich only scoring 43 points.

Chuffed with O'Brien though, great selection at the start of the year.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got a win against Altoz to put me 1-3. Did however get the score of the round with the only team to get 1800+. :cool:

pasag

RTDAS
The Age is reporting rumours this might be Sheedy's last year. Considering he's been coach since before I was born, well, it'd be itstl.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Friday May 18
ADE V RIC
Saturday May 19
ESS V BL
GEE V FRE
HAW V STK
KAN V CAR
Sunday May 20
SYD V PA
WBD V COL