• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Starting to hate the Roos as much as the Eagles and Pies now. Hate **** teams who win, like Richmond last year. There are so many holes in the Roos lineup it's not funny, but their older players in Grant, Harvey and Simpson just know how to win. So annoying.

pasag

RTDAS
Starting to hate the Roos as much as the Eagles and Pies now. Hate **** teams who win, like Richmond last year. There are so many holes in the Roos lineup it's not funny, but their older players in Grant, Harvey and Simpson just know how to win. So annoying.
Shinboner spirit and all.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:( Didn't see the game as i was out. I'll take some comfort in the fact that the Crows are probably 2nd favourites for the flag. It looks like we suffered another case of the Goal Kicking yips too :(

EDIT: Yessssssssssss the Swans lose (H)

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah but they've beaten **** teams as well, or teams that have plenty of holes, like Essendon, Geelong and Brisbane.

Sydney are the only gun team they've beaten, and Sydney always have a few games where they just don't bother to show up every season.

Richmond last year beat teams like Collingwood and Adelaide when they just had no right doing so.

pasag

RTDAS
Jeez, Geelong turning up the heat, 5 goals to nothing in the 3rd quarter.

Melbourne have their first chance of a win in the other game as well.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Just like to take this chance to reiterate that I never considered Geelong likely to be hopelessly outclassed by a good team like the Eagles, and am pleased to see my prediction of a big Geelong win looking like its going to come true. :ph34r:

pasag

RTDAS
West Coast (can't believe how many people are tipping Geelong - WCE to win by 54 points IMO)
54 points. Are you just being a prick for the sake of it?

(That's the margin they fought back from last year to beat us, IIRC.)
Just like to take this chance to reiterate that I never considered Geelong likely to be hopelessly outclassed by a good team like the Eagles, and am pleased to see my prediction of a big Geelong win looking like its going to come true. :ph34r:
:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Eagles having a late surge, but probably too late, unlike last year where they timed it perfectly.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
MOONEY! Had a gun game.

Well done Geelong, hopefully can fly the flag a bit for Victoria this year. (By that I mean at least get one team to make the prelim!)

Status
Not open for further replies.