• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
I still can't believe they won that. Seriously. West Coast were all over them, the saints looked absolutely dead but somehow managed to stay in front. That Dal Santo goal was just brilliant, love it when players back themselves. Kosi's first half was simply awesome. On the back of that performance the Saints are still in the hunt for finals action.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
On 6/6 votes so far btw! Surely WC and Sydney will win, and I'll get 8 and win a multi for Richmond, WC and Sydney! If not it'll be shattering.
Lol, both Sydney and West Coast lose. This is why the AFL rules.

I'm never saying anything like that again.

How good were the Saints. Did it for Rob Harvey, what a champion.

ash chaulk

International Captain
west coast needed a centre half forward. Didnt play with one. Needed Chad Jones to come straight into FF and Lynch to CHF.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
CW AFL Tipping Ladder - Round 12

Faaip - 60
Hoggy - 59
Pasag - 58
Cameeel - 57
Oz Fan - 56
BoyBrumby - 55
MikeW - 55
Alternative - 54
Archie Mac - 50
Ash Chaulk - 50
DYCE - 50
Matt79 - 50
Superkingdav - 50
Vic Orthodox - 50
Buddh - 49
Jono - 49
Matteh - 49
R_D - 47
Clapo - 44
Dark Hunter - 43
Linda - 39

ash chaulk

International Captain
comin to melbourne Round 21

goin footy show
West coast v Saints TD fri
Carlton vs Kangaz TD sat
Essendon vs Richmond MCG sun

off the chainz

Hoggy31

International Captain
Chaulk'll be that ****y interstate supporter that cheers whenever their team is mentioned, getting laughs the first 3 times, but not the 35 times after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.