• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My Saturday tips:

St Kilda vs. Fremantle
Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions
Port Adelaide vs. Carlton
West Coast vs. Adelaide
Essendon vs. Richmond

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was very tempted to tip St Kilda considering the retirements and massive Freo restings, but I don't have the balls to have that as my "differentiating" tip against Morgie.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey buddy you're only allowed to bully me Monday to Friday. I get weekends off, that was the deal.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fmd it'd be hilarious if Geelong lose but Freo don't get a home final because they rested their whole team.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what happened? the mini scoreboard said 104 to 41 before
Saints are going to him at every opportunity. Misses the first two. 3rd shot is easier. He kicks it. Everyone celebrates it. It's a great moment.

Goal review just before the bounce. Hit the post.

Misses the 4th shot.