• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i said this plenty of times last year, but trading out Clark was such a good move, even if he wanted out in the end. He's a ****ing ruck.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Do the Suns have any chance today? Betstar had a promotion where the favourites were $2 for all of round 1 games so I ended up betting on the Crows to get back my lost money (and some) from England losing the other day.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
$2 on Adelaide is amazing odds, Betstar kept that quiet I heard since its only the first 500 bets on each team that are eligible, and to a max of $50 stake.

Spikey

Do the Suns have any chance today? Betstar had a promotion where the favourites were $2 for all of round 1 games so I ended up betting on the Crows to get back my lost money (and some) from England losing the other day.
You should be safe as, Gary Ablett and all

Ben Hudson <3

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
$2 on Adelaide is amazing odds, Betstar kept that quiet I heard since its only the first 500 bets on each team that are eligible, and to a max of $50 stake.
I thought the odds were too good to miss although in saying that Betstar did the same thing in the NRL week 1 and there were quite a few upsets and of course the team I bet on lost, ffs.

My Hot Streak is going to end now thanks to the Lions.. Do you do Hot Streak Jono?

Spikey

not sure about your guys, but jesus christ we did some stupid **** that half. Like Gold Coast Suns level dumb. Still nice fightback. We'll probably regret that Ryder miss.

benchmark00

We should be able to run over the top in the last part of this half coming up, but fmd we've made some stupid errors. Can not take clean possession.

Spikey

seriously dumb footballers are the worst things.

oh and can hocking stop getting concussed against north.