• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th June - Group A - England v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

ScottyMuser

Cricket Spectator
lol

to be honest, I was not trying to say something thing like that, just I thought undue attention was being given to NZs over rate, given that in 90% of games we see something like this over rate and nobody bats an eye

tobe_ornot2

Banned
Oh the pitch is a little naughty but hey, modern batsmen have it too easy. Let's see them cope with some good old fashioned dodgy wickets.

Meridio

International Regular
14/1 from the last 5 overs, after dominating the previous 5. Could be crucial.

In the meantime of all the bloody times to be stuck on the overground one stop from home for some bs reason it had to be now didn't it?

ScottyMuser

Cricket Spectator
also I see Swann is talking nonsense again - claiming that Moeen should be brought on because " He might be expensive but he always takes wickets." when its exactly the opposite - very rarely is expenseive, but almost never takes wickets (14 wickets in the last 25 innings, at a SR of 86 but an economy of 5.41, compared to rashid's 41 wickets in 27 matches at a SR of 32.5 and economy of 5.44)

91Jmay

International Coach
also I see Swann is talking nonsense again - claiming that Moeen should be brought on because " He might be expensive but he always takes wickets." when its exactly the opposite - very rarely is expenseive, but almost never takes wickets (14 wickets in the last 25 innings, at a SR of 86 but an economy of 5.41, compared to rashid's 41 wickets in 27 matches at a SR of 32.5 and economy of 5.44)
Swann has removed all doubt that he is an odious **** with his post playing career

91Jmay

International Coach
Neil Broom is absolutely garbage. Legit one of the worst batsmen not playing for Pakistan in the tournament.

ScottyMuser

Cricket Spectator
as a Kent fan, who rates Latham quite highly, can anyone from NZ give a reasonable answer to why Broom and Ronchi are both picked ahead of him, despite being so mediocre with the bat? Is it Ronchi's keeping is supposedly so much better which justifies picking someone who averages 24 to open?