• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wade will hopefully still be thinking about that shot in 30 years.
I'm still angry at Smith. Sundar has gotten worse with each passing over and his last spell was particularly poor. But because he's forgotten the strokes he used to play he got bogged down and got out. I don't really expect better from Wade.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm still angry at Smith. Sundar has gotten worse with each passing over and his last spell was particularly poor. But because he's forgotten the strokes he used to play he got bogged down and got out. I don't really expect better from Wade.
Smith probably won't still be thinking about this random game in 30 years. Wade will never forget his last Test though.

stephen

Smith at least has credit in the bank that I can excuse him.

Starfighter

That was one of the least satisfying days of cricket from a team perspective I've seen. The bowling was disciplined in the first session but slid through the day and was loose in the last session, yet our batting was so directionless rather than being 2 or 3 for 350 we're still in significant danger of making well under 400. All this against an attack with 4 tests experience, and who've lost one bowler.

Wade and Harris should be gone forever, and someone needs to tie Smith to a chair and force him to watch his innings from five years ago.

cnerd123

likes this
there are going to be some sore legs tomorrow. Hopefully Saini can bowl. If not, the Aus lower order could really pile on the runs.

Taking 5 wickets and going for <280 in the day was quite the effort.