• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think he's just confused how to captain this bowling attack. Saini is off, he doesn't want to overwork Siraj and Nattu as they're clearly the strike bowlers, which means Thakur putting in a long shift while there's some swing on offer.

Washington could bowl a bit more, but he's a kid who hasn't played FC in ages and will probably be required to bat time as well. Tricky situation.
Fair point, but Saini wasn't off the first time Thakur bowled way too long of a spell.

Give the people want they want IMO: more slow seamers from Rohit.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Green looks confident off all those wallops.

Thanks to Siraj ruining his chance for a ton, the time has never been more ripe.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Nah I am certain now. Aus batsmen are already treating like nets session. I think in retrospect its a genius idea to let loose India s worst possible bowling lineup just to confuse and distract the opposition.

Marnus is dying a little bit inside with embarrassment every run he scores against these guys. Wade got enough of it (he is a proud man) and gave it up so did Smith.