• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at Old Trafford, Manchester

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrific bowling and captaincy. Hard luck Buttler, who worked his ring off there. Deserved better

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
After that ball that jagged away in Haze's previous over I suddenly thought about the possibility of leaving a straight one if it nips back.

Burgey

Jofra up for a bright and breezy 18(11) before eventually holing out on the deep midwicket fence and not gaf

trundler

Sike. That's brilliant from Haze. What a ball. Testicular fortitude can only get you so if you're not test class I suppose. Appreciable effort though.

hazsa19

International Regular
Decent movement on that wicket ball. Think the change of ball after 57 overs is a great initiative for the game of Test Cricket.

vcs

Nearly made a pig's ear of kicking that away. Would have been comical if it had rolled on and dislodged the bails.

Burgey

Oh man that’s brutally unlucky. Lyon deserve that since tea. I don’t know what they gave him for his spinning finger, but I’d like some for my left knee.