• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at Old Trafford, Manchester

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warney really laying into Archer. He's bowling fine ffs. Good length and accurate, moving off the seam. Warne talking as though he's been trash when he's got 0-5 off 2 and a half overs

morgieb

If anything, it’s a bit dry and certainly not quick

Hardly a lottery
Yeah this feels like a bat first pitch. Cloudy admittedly but not that cloudy right now and it should remain similar for the rest of the Test.

King Pietersen

International Captain
First 2 overs were decent, bowled a decent line and length, that over was poor. Bouncer that was too short, a short wide one he got away with, clipped off the legs for 4 to finish the over, not good. Down on pace is fine if he's bowling the right areas, but that last over was a shocker.

TheJediBrah

Archer is just ambling in like he's injured or something.
I know I've said this about him a few times, but he looks like he's getting a lot of his pace from the elbow this morning. May be a bit of an optical illusion, or maybe he gets a bit whippy when not at 100%.

Flem274*

123/5
archers looking to nip it around like a medium pace troll in this spell i think, but he's not really accurate enough to pull that stunt.