• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Gower ever brought any insight to the commentary box, apart from his silky voice and accent?

hazsa19

International Regular
My last post notwithstanding I am starting to get excited

I have to go out shortly but will be wandering round watching via mobile. If we still have proper bats in come lunch then the afternoon session will be one of the great sessions of Test Cricket, one way or another
I’ve got people coming round for a bbq in a couple of hours. If we’re still batting they can get ****ed if they think I’m going outside.

vcs

I remember when India chased 387 against England after the terror attacks, one of my favorite cricket watching moments.

morgieb

420 would have been a better target , if only warner, Payne and Cummins got 20 -30 each, that extra 60 -90
Yeah while the conditions looked tougher for bowling in our second innings, I think we threw away another 70-80 runs. 360 is still a tricky chase, but it's not insurmountable.

old_kookaburra

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah while the conditions looked tougher for bowling in our second innings, I think we threw away another 70-80 runs. 360 is still a tricky chase, but it's not insurmountable.
I hope not, but I suspect england will do this, full marks to Root, example knock inspiring ot the following batters

morgieb

I still don't get why we forgot to bowl six good balls in an area. Patto started really well this over but he's ruined with two pieces of ****.