• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30th Match - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
sweepstakes entries close now.

weldone 242
Agent TBY 256
andmark 269
Jmay 271
MrPrez 273
vcs 288
StephenZA 290
Stefan 300
mr_mister 303

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sohail is looking good here, though. LOL at them having picked Shoaib Malik so far. Taking Rabada apart here.

cnerd123

likes this
**** shifty the **** knew the deadline. He can go suck a fat one.

Nah jokes, I don't really care tbh let him in

91Jmay

International Coach
Really should get 300+ here. Tahir overs key, knock him around and punish the overs of Morris/Lucky/Ndidi

shifty_eyes

U19 12th Man
I swear if Pakistan is able to replicate post India game CT2017 performance.....I wouldn't want India to face them again in the tournament.

Howe_zat

Audio File
We all wondered that from the start tbh. I guess they were banking on Malik's experience and bowling to be useful. Didn't come off.
I guess we have learned that there's a difference between 'experienced' and 'so old you remember the last ice age'