• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers - Check In

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I will try to talk to Ethan (DCC_legend) as soon as possible, due to his return to the forums.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I will try to talk to Ethan (DCC_legend) as soon as possible, due to his return to the forums.
Awesome, he has been posting a fair bit in OT of late so it should be good if he can make a return to 2nd XI duties.

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I am here, had a big assignment and completly forgot about Round 1, I am now alert and ready for the next game.

Sorry Coach Pearson!

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
I thought I might aswell say it in here but I'm away for 2 weeks on a cricket tour to India from tomorrow, so if Kev (Goughy) could take control of both teams for those 2 weeks I would be more than happy.
Thanks in advance, Rhys.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought I might aswell say it in here but I'm away for 2 weeks on a cricket tour to India from tomorrow, so if Kev (Goughy) could take control of both teams for those 2 weeks I would be more than happy.
Thanks in advance, Rhys.

Good luck on the tour mate. Should be a good (and interesting) experience for you.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm still keen as was stated, just on holiday in Adelaide at the moment though, will be back in action by the end of the week.

EDIT: First time I've even been the site since late last month actually