• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd XI Managers - Check In

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok guys i've been looking through a few of the pre season team sheets and i've noticed not many 2nd XI managers have been posting sides. A lot of the sides have been posted by 1st managers, even the ones with 2nd XI managers. I just need a check of which 2nd XI managers are still around. I'll be doing this every 4 weeks just to check progress of 2nd XI managers.

So i just need to get all the 2nd XI managers to post here if they are still active. If 1st XI managers haven't been able to get in contract with 2nd XI managers, i need to know that too.

Also later in the week i'll give a guide to what expected from 1st and 2nd XI in regards to working together. Its seem even some experienced managers are still not sure what roles 2nd XI managers are meant to play.

So who still around?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw 2nd xi manager gone missing./ has no time. i have been taking over....which is working well!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last time I talked to James he said he was really busy. I'm happy to take over the 2nd XI side until he can. AFAIK he's still keen.

Perm

Ethan (DCC_legend) has left so I'll be looking after the 2nd XI unless you decide to appoint somebody else.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ethan (DCC_legend) has left so I'll be looking after the 2nd XI unless you decide to appoint somebody else.
Are you 100% sure about that, me and Bugs talked to him about two weeks ago and he was really keen to get back into WCC. He told me he was away for short period while he had exams. Apparently he also sent you an email to tell you he was back.

Also i need to know what is happening with Surrey's and Kent's 2nd XI managers as well.

Perm

Are you 100% sure about that, me and Bugs talked to him about two weeks ago and he was really keen to get back into WCC. He told me he was away for short period while he had exams. Apparently he also sent you an email to tell you he was back.

Also i need to know what is happening with Surrey's and Kent's 2nd XI managers as well.
Yeah he was pretty keen for all of that, but he made a post indicating he was leaving the forums and therefore would be unable to continue his responsibilities with WCC. I think that it is in Matteh's fake leaving thread.

davidpares

School Boy/Girl Captain
im here for my debut season as 2nd XI manager and currently going strong with my yorkshire lads!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Hey guys,.,,

Am still around but RL is kicking my backside at the moment.

Will be around more when things settle down in a few days.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I'm sure most of you guys have been informing your 1st XI managers if your going to be away for a short period. If you haven't been make sure you do in the future.

Still need to hear from Surrey and Kent 2nd XI managers first hand.