• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah not doing as much in the air as you'd expect either. Though that could also be the ****e lengths.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah not doing as much in the air as you'd expect either. Though that could also be the ****e lengths.
There has been little swing so far in these two matches despite there being some hype about the ball beforehand. I think it's the dry pitches, and it shows that the ECB didn't need to ruin the ball to let people score more runs in the CC, they just needed flatter pitches.

Spark

Global Moderator
There has been little swing so far in these two matches despite there being some hype about the ball beforehand. I think it's the dry pitches, and it shows that the ECB didn't need to ruin the ball to let people score more runs in the CC, they just needed flatter pitches.
Tbh what I'd been hearing before this series is that this year's set of balls aren't really swinging at all, especially compared to last year's set.