• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd June - Group A - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Australia

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I used to remember Corey Anderson by "the guy who finally broke Afridi's record"
Now i just remember him as Afridi aka useless

91Jmay

International Coach
Odd Starc over. No massive damage but loads of floaty full stuff, rather than arrows, which isn't usually his bag at all.

Spark

Global Moderator
Odd Starc over. No massive damage but loads of floaty full stuff, rather than arrows, which isn't usually his bag at all.
In fairness, shin high full tosses aren't the worst option against lower order batsmen.

91Jmay

International Coach
In fairness, shin high full tosses aren't the worst option against lower order batsmen.
Yeah agreed, they just floated a bit more than usual where as his full tosses tended to dip more slightly. He'll be fine though, he's hardly gone around the park when clearly not at his best which is a +ve sign

91Jmay

International Coach
Milne hit that so cleanly. Will feel rough to be out.

Do wickets lost factor into the extra runs? If they are bowled out do they get any extra?

Would imagine it's going to be a nominal amount now.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Starc has actually bowled a fair few of them in the recent past..I am referring to the Aus-Pak ODI series in January. And yeah they're still hard to hit at his pace.

Spark

Global Moderator
That's a pretty dismal folding in the last 10 overs all things considered. Good from Haze though.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
They won't even last 46 overs..

Edit: I had to wait 30 seconds to make this post and by then they were already bowled out .Boy they suck bad