• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

27th Match - England v Sri Lanka

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Fair suck of the sauce bottle, don't be a drongo you flaming galah. Strueth cobber just because me mates tend to throw down a pineapple at the trots doesn't mean I'm not a legit Aussie bloke.
Disappointing lack of "true blue" or "ridgey didge" tbh

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Woah Wood got one to move off the seam significantly.

When did Matthews become this

aussie tragic

International Captain
SL to get 300, Eng to implode and all out for 260...then lose to Aus, NZ and India to bow out of the world cup...please make my week SL :)

aussie tragic

International Captain
Why is England the only team that seems to always have foreign players? Seems to be I don't recall an English team that didn't?

Stokes, Archer and Morgan playing definitely an unfair advantage...won't matter though once SL win tonight :)

91Jmay

International Coach
Why is England the only team that seems to always have foreign players? Seems to be I don't recall an English team that didn't?

Stokes, Archer and Morgan playing definitely an unfair advantage...won't matter though once SL win tonight :)
Which part of NSW is Islamabad in?

vcs

Good innings here from Mathews, always rated him as a solid Test batsman.

Burgey

This is a bad take.

All the more so from a bloke who retired to Thailand at 52 from wherever his homeland is. Come on. No need.

Laugh at heir climate, poor dental care and pasty, unathletic physiques ffs

Last edited: