• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023-24 Big Bash League

Shady Slim

International Coach
If you admit you are wrong about that, why spend so much time and effort trying to defend such a comment?

Seems like a pretty clear example of yourself being the one who is "put out" to me
i mean i’m not seeking to “defend” the comment in the sense of vindicate that i was secretly actually right and he’s from queensland, i am more seeking to call you out for making a mountain out of a @Molehill and having a big go at me for a comment which was pretty innocuous!

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
i mean i’m not seeking to “defend” the comment in the sense of vindicate that i was secretly actually right and he’s from queensland, i am more seeking to call you out for making a mountain out of a @Molehill and having a big go at me for a comment which was pretty innocuous!
More like you got called out (not just by myself) for posting some absolute horse**** and have chosen to go on the attack rather than take any responsibility for your own dross

Shady Slim

International Coach
More like you got called out (not just by myself) for posting some absolute horse**** and have chosen to go on the attack rather than take any responsibility for your own dross
"absolute horse****" i said he was from queensland and had privateschool vibes! who cares!
Brahs, it's been an entire day already
sorry gotta have the last word, this conversation can stop at any time if he lets it (i have no agency here)

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"absolute horse****" i said he was from queensland and had privateschool vibes! who cares!

sorry gotta have the last word, this conversation can stop at any time if he lets it (i have no agency here)
Nobody cares, as GAS it's the constant doubling down and mitigation. Just give it up. The second sentence in this is complete hore****. You're an adult with a brain. Let it go.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Nobody cares, as GAS it's the constant doubling down and mitigation. Just give it up. The second sentence in this is complete hore****. You're an adult with a brain. Let it go.
what do you mean constant doubling down and mitigation lmao! i said i was misinformed in my first post after being corrected! what i was misinformed of was whether someone's from queensland or from south australia!

"mitigation"? what am i mitigating? oh nooooo the dumbass on the cricket forum is trying to minimise his role in accidentally saying a guy is from queensland???? have i taken a crazy pill????

Kraken

International 12th Man
Shady Slim, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jarquis

what do you mean constant doubling down and mitigation lmao! i said i was misinformed in my first post after being corrected! what i was misinformed of was whether someone's from queensland or from south australia!

"mitigation"? what am i mitigating? oh nooooo the dumbass on the cricket forum is trying to minimise his role in accidentally saying a guy is from queensland???? have i taken a crazy pill????
'but I had reasons' bore off ya dolt.

Jarquis

what are you talking about man🤷‍♂️
'yeah, i know i stated something wrong as fact but you can't expect me to actually 'know' stuff, or care enough to look it up. he just looks like it so what I said was fine and nobody needs to actually judge me based on the words I use. it wasn't even that big a mistake - it was reasonable because....'

Shady Slim

International Coach
'yeah, i know i stated something wrong as fact but you can't expect me to actually 'know' stuff, or care enough to look it up. he just looks like it so what I said was fine and nobody needs to actually judge me based on the words I use. it wasn't even that big a mistake - it was reasonable because....'
i thought that he was from queensland because he plays for the queensland team in the big bash who cares lmao

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
This is clear ageism. Bullying the younger members off the forum won't help the perception of these parts some have. The average age here is already high enough to qualify for Erectile disfunctuon medication FFS.

Jarquis

i never said otherwise once it was pointed out🤦‍♂️
I don't like someone because of juvenile reason X

I can't have been expected to know that

Well maybe make sure you're right before posting such drivel or maybe don't post such rubbish anyway

it wasn't even that bad and it's not important

etc etc

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm off my meds and fluctuating a bit, so what. Very progressive of you to point that out. Loony, hypocritical left at it again.........

Shady Slim

International Coach
I don't like someone because of juvenile reason X

I can't have been expected to know that

Well maybe make sure you're right before posting such drivel or maybe don't post such rubbish anyway

it wasn't even that bad and it's not important

etc etc
but like a person can just ignore the post and move on instead of having a big strop about it though given we're talking about a post about what state that a professional cricketer was born in

Jarquis

but like a person can just ignore the post and move on instead of having a big strop about it though given we're talking about a post about what state that a professional cricketer was born in
Nobody had a big strop. It got posted out it was a poor post and rather than mea culpa it has become this.

I don't even care. I'm just refusing to let you have the last word as you take that as some sort of vindication.
You could have ignored any of these but chose not to