• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2017-18 Ashes Last Man Standing

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
While I would love to be the last man standing, I'm afraid I must admit I submitted my answers after Root was out and Starc had to get 2 wickets from the remaining 1 to get 5.

edit: exposed before I could come clean. dammit starfighter.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
While I would love to be the last man standing, I'm afraid I must admit I submitted my answers after Root was out and Starc had to get 2 wickets from the remaining 1 to get 5.

edit: exposed before I could come clean. dammit starfighter.
Resign! Shame!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Daemon’s exception that I granted him earlier today allowing him to access the subforum has now been revoked

Spark

Global Moderator
*raspberries*. No winner, then.

Game 4: Day 5, Adelaide

Q1: Will Joe Root get a hundred?
Q2: Will England win?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can see no. 1 happening without no. 2, but I don't see the other way around being possible at all.