• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2016 Under 19 Cricket World Cup

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Normally I'd support Bangladesh but the amount of taste after this loss will be amazing

cnerd123

likes this
Man I really want to celebrate this and cheer BD on to victory but the thought of the kind of posts Energetic will make if they do is ruining this for me.

Ferraz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
From Cricinfo's comms...

Ferdous : "Remembering 1996 WC Semifinal; a powerful shot from Richi Richardson hit square leg umpire, that would have been a certain boundary. And that 4 runs make difference. "
Is this true? Don't think I've ever heard it mentioned before...

Daemon

haha that was amazing from springer, shaped up for the big slog sweep, probably remembered that he's got a game to win and somehow managed to defend it

Daemon

Strange tactics. Long on and long off back, feeding them pitched up stuff on middle stump. Just so many easy singles.

indiaholic

International Captain
Have been strange tactics throughout the game. it looked like they were going for a runs squeeze in the middle overs when the required rate was 3.6.. Might have worked considering how stupid most of this WI batting line up is.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
shame windyweather (or whateve his name was) wasn't around to see this. I'm sure him and Energetic would have had a good time in the lead up to the game.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Two things grate me more than anything on the net :

a. People who go all lovey dovey about their partners on facebook. get a room you guys.
b. Bangladeshi fans.

At least one group will stay shut tonight. Phew.

vcs

Well done Energetic for single-handedly inducing the entire CW population to cheer against Bangladesh. :laugh: