• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20/20 Media (brought to you by BetFare)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member

Proceeds split 2 ways between the West Robham animal shelter and the 'Adopt an East Robham Child Project' to help reduce poverty.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Proceeds split 2 ways between the West Robham animal shelter and the 'Adopt an East Robham Child Project' to help reduce poverty.
West Robham suspected of kidnapping from affluent neighbour for slave trafficking and child labour

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
West Robham Rabid Wolves captain, Kev Gough, announced today that each opponent would receive a commemorative pennant after each game against the Rabid Wolves. He said "It’s a way to celebrate the inaugural season and foster a sense of community

First presentation here

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
West Robham suspected of kidnapping from affluent neighbour for slave trafficking and child labour
By Claude Makelele

In an undercover sting operation for the East Robham police, reporter *** Football legen and Upper Body mascot Claude Makelele has uncovered a series of documents and emails detailing an elaborate scheme to kidnap children from vairous peadiatricans all over East Robham to be used as labour in the manufacture of the now famous west Robham wristbands. In a number of emails between varioud West Robham business persons and ceratin leading culprits in child traffivkinjg (Including formerly London based preacher Pastor Gilbert Deya). It is believed that the abdctees were being held in a secret location beneathy the West Robham net facilities where their identities would be changed with forged documents listing them as orpahns and interested parties would bid on them. The highest bid would then be accepted as a 'donation' and the childre would be 'adopted' into the factories of the highest bidders.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
GRAY GOES ON RAMPAGE

Jamee Gray was today briefly seen on the riot trail at the home of the Morkambe Mathemagicians - throwing cricket balls and bats towards Garnett Kruger, the South African bowler. This followed up Kruger fracturing Adam Collins' jaw during an altercation after a spell of hostile bowling from the seam bowler - with Collins pushing his fastest bowling during the net session.

Kruger has been temporarily suspended - the length of the ban has not yet been calculated, while Collins will be out of action for the rest of the season.

Young WebHeads Josh Forner and Nick Hancock are the two names in contention for Collins' vacated spot.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Young Career Gets a Headstart

JJD Heads made his T20 debut earlier this week and hit a match winning knock of 92* (50) earning him a MOTM on debut. After spending the initial stages of the tournament on the bench he was finally allowed a chance to show what he can offer his team, the Garven Island Turistas. After the match we were able to ask him a few questions.

How does it feel to get a MOTM on debut?

JJD Heads: " It was real good. The pitch was good and I just wanted to go out there and do pretty good. Yeah it was good."

Do you think this win marks a turn around for your team?

JJD Heads: "Ah I think the boys are feeling really good now and I think we're ready to go out there and do our best. There is a really good feeling with the team right now and I think there could be some good results in the future.

What were you thinking when you were out there today?

JJD Heads: "I was mostly trying to hit the ball good and yeah everything just ended up coming good."

Do you think this performance will allow more selections in the future?

JJD Heads: "Yeah that'd be good."

A man of few words and... good potential, John Heads a player to watch in the future.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hey you have Tail in your username, how ironic.

Heads-Tails

Get it?

Ironic, like the definition of ironic.

Yeah.

Haha... ironic.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Young Career Gets a Headstart

JJD Heads made his T20 debut earlier this week and hit a match winning knock of 92* (50) earning him a MOTM on debut. After spending the initial stages of the tournament on the bench he was finally allowed a chance to show what he can offer his team, the Garven Island Turistas. After the match we were able to ask him a few questions.

How does it feel to get a MOTM on debut?

JJD Heads: " It was real good. The pitch was good and I just wanted to go out there and do pretty good. Yeah it was good."

Do you think this win marks a turn around for your team?

JJD Heads: "Ah I think the boys are feeling really good now and I think we're ready to go out there and do our best. There is a really good feeling with the team right now and I think there could be some good results in the future.

What were you thinking when you were out there today?

JJD Heads: "I was mostly trying to hit the ball good and yeah everything just ended up coming good."

Do you think this performance will allow more selections in the future?

JJD Heads: "Yeah that'd be good."

A man of few words and... good potential, John Heads a player to watch in the future.
Its all Good for John Heads.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Done that intentionally TBH, noting the dire interviewing skills of your average cricketer. :ph34r: Also with a nod to Talledega Nights with the dire interview near the start.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Lol, na bugger off I'm obviously the king of the world after performing well in two simulated T20 matches. Buy me a gift.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rumour has it that Heath Davis has been deeply offended by Kevin Gough failing to give his Fardingham team a Rabid Wolves pennant after the game. It is being circulated in the media that Davis believes that Gough is bigoted against those with good looks and curly hair; citing the well publicised disagreement with the East Robham team as another prime example of this bigotry in action.

The more cynical amongst the press gallery are taking this as a cheap way of firing up the ****atoos in advance of the Semi Finals.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Rumour has it that Heath Davis has been deeply offended by Kevin Gough failing to give his Fardingham team a Rabid Wolves pennant after the game. It is being circulated in the media that Davis believes that Gough is bigoted against those with good looks and curly hair; citing the well publicised disagreement with the East Robham team as another prime example of this bigotry in action.

The more cynical amongst the press gallery are taking this as a cheap way of firing up the ****atoos in advance of the Semi Finals.
In response to claims of a snub from the sensitive captain of the ****s, Kev Gough replied "It wasnt our intention to cause offence. The workers in the East Robham sweatshop that produce the pennant attempted to unionize and we had to find new orphans. This caused a delay but the situation is now resolved."

Last edited: