• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st June - Group A - England v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

91Jmay

International Coach
if we can go 300-305 I will be pretty happy. Still a good score on the board, and Bangladesh in no way miles behind 8 ball but could have been a lot worse.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
If Bangladesh score more than 300 then Bangladesh will win. Don't forget, Bangladesh has Mustafizur, so he won't be easy. England batsman are not Amla, AB, Smith or Warner. Only Root comes close to them.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the reason Bangladesh lost to Pakistan..not because of Fahim Ashraf..because they didn't finish well and ended up with 340 instead of 370.

And those who are predicting a Bangladesh win, if Pakistan can chase down 340, what makes you think England can't chase down 290?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dammit first I say Plunkett's rubbish then he does that, then I said Shakib's going to play a blinder and look what he's done.

I think India will lose all their games this tournament.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the reason Bangladesh lost to Pakistan..not because of Fahim Ashraf..because they didn't finish well and ended up with 340 instead of 370.

And those who are predicting a Bangladesh win, if Pakistan can chase down 340, what makes you think England can't chase down 290?
This isn't the ground with the 40 m boundary though

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Dammit first I say Plunkett's rubbish then he does that, then I said Shakib's going to play a blinder and look what he's done.

I think India will lose all their games this tournament.
Will India beat Pakistan in the next World Cup

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like that could have been a heck of a lot worse were it not for Plunkett. Still a score. Nervy things can happen first game of a tournament.