• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - England v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Meridio

International Regular
Surprisingly quiet in this thread. Presume people are just shocked beyond words that a game of cricket has broken out?

Interestingly poised at the moment, solid-ish start by both teams.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All on Hope. He’s batting in Braille. Puts so much pressure on his partner. Just spudding it up

Burgey

I’ll go so far as to say that’s as bad an ODI knock as I’ve seen in years. Soaked up so many balls and didn’t even bat deep. Just a horrible, turgid, rancid innings from a bloke I frankly thought better of. Another false dawn in WI batting. Just utter junk. Shai Nohope

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I’ll go so far as to say that’s as bad an ODI knock as I’ve seen in years. Soaked up so many balls and didn’t even bat deep. Just a horrible, turgid, rancid innings from a bloke I frankly thought better of. Another false dawn in WI batting. Just utter junk. Shai Nohope
Over the top. That is almost TJB level hyperbole

Stapel

International Regular
That's harsh! Todays innings was rotten indeed, but otherwise? A keeper/batsman with an ODI average of 50 is more than fair.

Burgey

That's harsh! Todays innings was rotten indeed, but otherwise? A keeper/batsman with an ODI average of 50 is more than fair.
Nah it was woeful. Needs the cricketing judo chop. If you can’t up the ante in a game like this then you aren’t a contender.