• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

17th Match - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Wonder how Mitch Marsh is going with the ball, at his best he is a much better bowler than Stoinis but injuries have plagued him, some of the more recent times I have seen him bowl he has been barely hitting 130. With the balance of this team, a seam bowling allrounder is definitely required, there isn't a lot of options to choose from and MMarsh does have a pretty handy ODI record.

Cam Green to play ODI cricket for Australia in the next 18 months, you heard it here first

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Has he ever really got away with it? He bowls four overs per game in what has usually been an above average quality attack and averages 47. He manages to not get totally smashed (his economy rate is still pretty high for a middle overs bowler who doesn't have to bowl a full quota, but not atrocious) when Australia take early wickets just because the batsmen usually can't afford to completely go after him, so I guess in that sense he's been "getting away with it" a bit, but largely his bowling has always been **** and accordingly ineffective.
Hard to believe he was picked over Lyon as a Test spinner a few years ago.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Have you met Brockley?

He is a bigggg Cam Green fan.
Yeah I know, think he's really on to something. You don't take a Shield 5 for at 17 unless you have some serious ability.

Don't mind Hardie either, the Sandgropers are well stocked for young allrounders