• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Pokemon

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neither, they are generic deviantart bait

Probably closer to dogs than the Poochyena line, which are meant to be hyenas.

Dog mons: Arcanine, Houndoom, Stoutland, Furfrou, Manectric, Lycanroc, Granbull, Lucario. Could make a good team out of that (Furfrou's rubbish)
Entei, Raikou, Suicune. Maybe vulpix/9tails

Spikey

the Burned Tower thing is a lot better origin story than the legendary birds who were...just there

Daemon

Would James Anderson make it to your 6 pokemon?

Personally I'd keep him in the PC.

OverratedSanity

Looks impressive, but is actually embarrassingly overrated and flat out useless outside his comfort zone yet his fanboys swear he's the best thing ever.

James Anderson is the Charizard of fast bowlers.

Spikey

I can't believe we're 7 generations in and Gyarados's typing still hasn't been fixed up.

Bijed

International Regular
Looks impressive, but is actually embarrassingly overrated and flat out useless outside his comfort zone yet his fanboys swear he's the best thing ever.

James Anderson is the Charizard of fast bowlers.
If there's one thing I've noticed recently it's that people seem to be continually making these snide comparisons. I've put up with it for a while but frankly enough is enough.

Please don't ever disparage Charizard in this way again.

Daemon

Charizard was every other kids favourite pokemon back in the day for the simple fact that if pokemon were real, you'd want a fire breathing dragon on your side over most things.

On the other hand, no one really wants Anderson because he just can't take the heat.

Bijed

International Regular
No idea really. It’s like trying to pick a favourite song. Good times with so many.

These days when I pick up a game for a run through I usually try and use something I’ve not had on the team before, so many of them turn out to be great.
Fully endorse this. It's remarkable how much using ones you haven't before adds to the enjoyment, at least for me

Daemon

Spoilers below for the new pokemon movie that no one probably cares about

Pikachu talks. Like literally speaks. Also Ash dies.