• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fat ugly women named Gloria.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
I have that appalling song in my head now. Can't remember who sung it,but it's an ear worm now...

vogue

Could be worse, as it's probably not the Eddie and the Hot Rods version, so you can be grateful for that :)
No. It's a woman's voice but can't think of her name. Not going to google it cos am trying to block the whole thing out.

nick-o

State 12th Man
No. It's a woman's voice but can't think of her name. Not going to google it cos am trying to block the whole thing out.
Unforgivable sacrilege, if you're thinking of who I'm thinking of. It's one of the greatest performances of all time.

cpr

International Coach
If it's this one you're thinking of then I'll do it for you, because I'm nice like that. And also its a goddam choon

vogue

I remembered it was the clip cpr posted as soon as I saw the face of Laura Branigan. When I saw Patti Smiths face I just thought of 'Because the Night'. Better song imo than Gloria by Laura Branigan too,sorry cpr.
Didn't Van Morrison write the Patti Smith Gloria?