Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Thats the cause of my clumsy behavior

  1. #1
    U19 Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    546

    Thats the cause of my clumsy behavior

    Why my poems are full of flaws, my posts awkward, my forum skills are bad (like my social skills irl)
    Why I am too aggressivee, I sound like a foolish troll, I show inappropriate behavior for my age (turning 17)
    Why I usually make no sense, I offend respectable mates like Red Hill

    Why behavior is eccentric, and why I look egocentric?

    Well, I have been diagnosed with asperger syndrome

    A mental condition which makes someone badly coordinated, socially awkward, idiot, clumsy, and nonsense.

    But, preoccupied with a few interests, talking a lot about them..... etc.

    I was diagnosed 6 months ago, and I was told that there is no cure for this syndrome. I have to live with it.

    I tried my best to find something to be done, and I got our of it just a month ago. Why am I saying this?
    Because, I wanted everyone to know that I actually never was that bad.. or neither ever had any bad intentions... I just did all that bad stuff here (like telling the mods to ban me) because of my Asperger. I hope you understand

  2. #2
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    23,688
    Well that makes a whole lot of us complete dicks doesn't it...

    Keep doing what you do Dawood. Don't think you've offended anyone, although I take offence to the fact that you think Red Hill is respectable.

  3. #3
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CW BLACK
    Posts
    31,282
    Be yourself my dude.
    Athlai, Burgey, indiaholic and 1 others like this.

    THE SEASONS BRING RELIEF. JUST LET ME LIVE AND DIE IN PEACE

  4. #4
    Global Moderator harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    12,302
    Keep posting

    And keep writing!
    Scarlett, vcs, Burgey and 2 others like this.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~


  5. #5
    Cricketer Of The Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    england
    Posts
    8,792
    Every dick on the planet is claiming they're on the autistic spectrum. It's possible just to be a nob without a syndrome. (Hello)

  6. #6
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Elton Chicken Burrah
    Posts
    24,844
    Tbf your posting isn't even that much more eccentric or aggressive than most posters here.

    Write more poems, I'm hyped for them.
    vcs and indiaholic like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by weldone View Post
    Wow baby, that gave me an orgasmic pleasure!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaagarkarajaaja View Post
    All Prasie to Ajit Bhalchandra Agarkar, the pride of Mumbai, the terminator at Adelaide.
    Quote Originally Posted by VoL View Post
    I've joined this forum, just so that i can agree with OverratedSanity...

  7. #7
    U19 Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillian Thomson View Post
    Every dick on the planet is claiming they're on the autistic spectrum. It's possible just to be a nob without a syndrome. (Hello)
    For many reasons, I was actually on the spectrum.

    1. I was diagnosed by 3 specialists.
    2. The severity of my symptoms was way more than the normal introvert personality type. Althought I am an INTJ also.
    3. When I started taking GFCF diet, Autism cured. This confirms that I was really autistic :P
    4. Certain sleep issues like dspd and insomnia add to the fact.

    And thanks to everyone for your support . Now I have grown out of that disorder, so I am normal now!
    and now my next poems will be like those from other poets!

    TBH I couldnt stop laughing when I went through all my old threads
    Last edited by Dawood Ahmad; 30-04-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    Scarlett, vcs, indiaholic and 1 others like this.

  8. #8
    Global Moderator harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    12,302
    Cured by a diet? Okay...
    indiaholic likes this.

  9. #9
    U19 Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh.ag View Post
    Cured by a diet? Okay...
    Aspies have poor bowel movements and gluten intolerance. The undigested gluten molecules change the wiring of brain, which makes the person like that

  10. #10
    Cricket Web Staff Member Howe_zat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Top floor, bottom buzzer
    Posts
    26,878
    Dawood, if you're sincere, avoid using your diagnosis to make excuses for yourself. It's more likely to lead to ill feeling towards you and, most harmfully, towards others with the condition. If you've been honest with me in the past you've been studying to quite an advanced level so I'm sure whichever degree of ASD you have, it isn't significant enough to cause learning difficulties. So I'd suggest that while it probably affects your interactions significantly in life it has almost no bearing at all in the much slower, easier to navigate world of internet messageboards.

    Your 'clumsy behaviour' as you put it is almost entirely due to being so young when you signed up (which you acknowledged, quite memorably) and anything else can be explained by you learning English at the same time. We have several distinguished Australian posters who have in the past struggled with these issues.

    What you've said here suggests to me at least that you have a lot to learn about the condition, which is absolutely to be expected. I would focus that onto understanding how you interact with people and what you can do to make yourself comfortable. Other people will be fine. Mostly, though, you have to do the same growing up as everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawood Ahmad View Post
    Aspies have poor bowel movements and gluten intolerance. The undigested gluten molecules change the wiring of brain, which makes the person like that
    This isn't true, at all.
    Last edited by Howe_zat; 30-04-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    vcs, indiaholic, zorax and 2 others like this.
    What if all the switches get stuck on 'destroy'?

  11. #11
    U19 Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    546
    Well, Nikola Tesla, Einstein, Newton and bill gates are speculated to be on the spectrum. That is from phsycology specialists. They all were genius, intelligent, and what not. Autism did not cause them any learning difficulty. Why?
    Because Higher functionism autism is not a learning disability, neither its classified that way in the dsm.

    Also, Idk why you say "That isn't true at all." Might be, because convntional medicine did not take on that? Well, none of my doctors told me to change my diet. I say that out of my experience, because there is a theory which speaks of gluten intolerance by Aspies, and I have become 100% ok by GFCF diet. Maybe some doctors will believe me,
    some will not until this is actually researched like 1k times. This kind of autism is newly discovered and needs a lot of research.

    However, if you google, there are dozens of articles which speak of how gluten free, dairy free and sugar free diets can help aspergers. How is that possible then? And I am a witness here. I might not be qualified enough to discuss that, but, I think to myself that how is it possible that all my difficulties and preoccupations were solved, and I got much more social skills by dietary changes?
    Last edited by Dawood Ahmad; 30-04-2017 at 01:29 PM.

  12. #12
    U19 Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    546
    btw, here is how I learnt english:
    When I was in grade 4, 8 years old, I felt that my mates are fluent in english. I went home and wanted to learn it. I tried my best. From the next day, vacations were announced, and I started self-studying English. I became preoccupied with it (because as an apie, I had one interest only, but preoccupation with that). I picked grade 9, 10 english grammar book and started studying tenses, active-passive etc. I tried to.memorize the dictionary (lol), and I got my cousin's BA english grammar. I forgot about everything else in the world, and when I went back to school after 3 months, I realized that I am far better than my peers in english. Soon, I dropped english and picked an obsession with cars. So, all the english that know now, and which I knew when I signed up, comes from then.

    This example shows how my brain was wired so different, and how it affects my life, even on social media
    Last edited by Dawood Ahmad; 30-04-2017 at 01:43 PM.

  13. #13
    Cricket, Lovely Cricket Pratters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    28,361
    My suggestion is to not take internet forums too seriously. They can be too harsh at times. Also keep writing and reading. I am sure you will keep improving. Enjoy.

  14. #14
    International Captain Gnske's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dude. I need to get out of Seattle this weekend. This chick is all over my junk and I've got to get away
    Posts
    7,305
    I like Asparagus too man

  15. #15
    U19 Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    I like Asparagus too man
    Thanks. You cool!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •